Roller shutters with a polystyrene box
Thermal and acoustic insulation, as well as the possibility of obtaining a higher class of burglary resistance in the windows.
- The shutter box is made of high-density EPS (expanded polystyrene).
- The box has tests / certificates for: sound absorption, fire resistance and thermal insulation.
- The use of roller shutters significantly increases the acoustic insulation, creating an additional barrier to external noise.
- The box itself provides 45 dB mute as standard.
- The design and construction of the roller shutter facilitates the plastering and facade treatment process.
- Thanks to the use of a steel bracket, it is possible to attach the boxes directly to the concrete lintels.
- Installation of the mosquito net is possible from the inside of the shutter armor, which improves the aesthetics of the structure.